House for Sale
Low-Maintenance Townhouse in a Prime Location at an Affordable Price!
Property ID 2000793Nestled in the ever-popular Kawana Forest' this perfectly presented townhouse is sure to impress. With it's close proximity to the Talara School zone, 2 mins walk to Pacific Lutheran College, 500m to local sports fields, short drive to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital & only 9-minute drive to Currimundi beach, this townhouse is well-suited for young families, astute investors & working professionals alike.
Internally the townhouse has a homely feel and is well thought out in its design, offering 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a single lock up garage. The open plan living room opens directly out to a well-size courtyard with no rear immediate neighbour, creating a nice ambience to entertain with friends & family.
The modern kitchen features stone-top benches, a large walk-in pantry and quality appliances including a 4 gas burner stove-top.
The complex also offers a fantastic BBQ entertainment area & in-ground swimming pool perfect for the hot summer approaching and also boasts an array of retail shops including a convenience store & also highly regarded French patisserie "La Maison du Patissier - Eric and Francoise" to enjoy a variety of French delicacies.
Features we love:
- Split system air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining
- Modern kitchen with stone-top benches & 4 gas burner stove
- BBQ facilities & in-ground swimming pool in complex
- Pet-friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
- Private courtyard.
- 3 bedrooms upstairs & main bathroom.
- Ensuite & walk in robe to master
- Powder room & laundry on ground level
- Complex offers an array of retail shops including convenience store & cafe
- Close to all major amenities, schools, transport links and just 8 minutes to the stunning Currimundi beach
- Low body corporate fees
For early $400,000 buyers this is a great option and the only one available at this price point in the Estate. Don't hesitate to arrange your inspection, this is definitely not going to last long.